Today I managed to lift up everything in the top of the mast.
It Went fairly smooth and I managed it allmost by my self.
The wife helped me controlling the winch the last part when everything was going over the edge at the top.
Was a bit tricky to fit the 4 u bolts as the tube was just a bit tight but it went ok after some fiddeling.
Will continue tomorrow with putting up the support wire for the cables and mount the elevation linear actuator.
The matching was a bit high in frequency and have no clue why as all individual antennas was tuned to resonance at approximately 432.200 MHz.
It will have no or very little effect of the performance as the matching on .200 is good enaugh but it's still irritating.