Finally a day without rain pouring down the whole day so I started mounting and aligning the antennas today.
Finnished 6 of them and will continue tomorrow with placing the remaining 2 and adding support structures both front and back.
Maybe there is no need in the back but it will act as support for the feeding Cables too.
Discovered a few what I think is weak spots in the antenna mountings that I will correct this week too.
So hopefully I will be able to lift it higher this weekend and make the final tuning of all antennas before raising it all the way up.
Need to rework the feeding of the antenna built last year first as I did not have any stainless steel locking washers back then so they are slightly rusty which needs to be fixed.