Monday 24 December 2018

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all of you.

Friday night was the evening of miracles amd I got an early gift from Tom MX0CNS.
We actually manage to work with him using his 17el DG7YBN yagi and 60W at the feedpoint.





































I forgot to save a screendump of the QSO so I borrrowed it from Tom but he was -27dB with me and a fairly easy QSO after all.
The most amasing thing to it all is that he also worked Peter PA2V with his 4 yagis.

Did also work my neighbor Tobbe SM7EOI on the moon and he was also strong.
Tropo signal was of course strong too but doppler was 700Hz so easy to detect the moon reflections and as I use SDR RX it was easy to just adjust the filter width to block the tropo signals out.

I wish all of you and your families a really merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment