Saturday 18 July 2020

Dish rescue

A neighbour to my son used to TV dx on sattelites a few years back and used a 3m Teleste dish he did not want anymore so I offered myself to remove it :)
It is in realy good conditions and the stand is quite good and with some minor rebuild usefull for EME.


















I have no specific plans for it at the moment but just wanted to rescue it from going to scrap.
It needs a good scrubbing and I will attack it with the power washer and clean it before put in storage.

I have been on a few hous showings but not found a new QTH yet but the market is slowly increasing after a slow winter and spring so I am still hopefull to find something suitable.

Othervise is activity quite low and only a few QSO each time when moon at high dec.

No comments:

Post a Comment